BRB Waxil AST is a very high gloss, antistatic, premium grade, concentrated web conditioner solution for rotary heat web offset printing
BRB Waxil AST is a 50% active non-ionic well-balanced water based emulsion of silicone oils combined with polyethylene waxes.
- Enhances quality on uncoated / newsprint paper
- Eliminates static charge both during printing and follow-up treatment
- Exceptional mar resistance, even at low dosage
- Brings an outstanding long lasting gloss of the printed paper following treatment
- Superior smearing reduction, even in lower concentration
- Eliminates deposits on turning rods or rolls, thus reducing streaking and blade cuts
- Reduces the risk of cracking at the fold, allowing for increased residual strength of the paper
- Anti-misting effect allowing consistent printing quality at high speed (up to 90,000 copies per hour in reverse / closed coating conditions)
- Good wetting properties ensuring remoistening
- Improves post printing operations, folding cutting and stacking
- Reduces the use of expensive rub-resistant inks
- Higher active content to optimize the cost of silicone
For more information, please enquire from your BRB contact.