BRB herewith announces a new product within its emulsion range: Sempure 357. it is a food contact silicone emulsion, used in a wide range of food processing applications.
BRB Sempure 357 is a food contact non-ionic aqueous emulsion containing 35% silicone oil. Within food processing applications this sempure is used as:
- Release agent for food packaging materials
- Release agent for bakery, batter and frying applications
- Release agent for food and beverage containers, trays, cups, cans and cutlery
BRB Sempure 357 brings the following key benefits:
- Suitable for all types of materials, including plastic, rubb er, aluminum, paper, board
- Outstanding heat resistance: no carbonaceous thermal degradation adducts or residues
- Chemically inert
- Good water repellent properties
- Good lubricating and release properties
- Ideal for use on plastics and rubbers
- Free of GMO additives or materials of animal origins
For more information, please reach out to your BRB contact.