BRB Silanil® 505 is a reactive chemical containing a diaminofunctional group and a triethoxysilylinorganic group. CAS# is specified as 5089-72-5 .Chemically, BRB Silanil® 505 is a 2-Aminoethyl-3-aminopropyltriethoxysilane which is used to generate bonding between polymers and inorganic materials in order to increase the mechanical properties of the final product.
- Good coupling agent to improve adhesion of many plastics, resins and elastomers to inorganicmaterials and surfaces
- Excellent adhesion promoter by diaminofunctional group in many kind of adhesives e.g. silicone,epoxy, acrylic, polyurethane and silylated polyurethane to inorganic substrates such as metal,glass, etc.
- Superior coupling agent in composites as very useful for mechanical properties improvement ofmineral filled rubber or plastics
- Proven additive for foundry resins
The silanil® 505 is utterly suited for use in:
- Composites e.g. Bulk Molding Compound and Foundry Mold
- Rubber and Plastic Compound
- Glass Fiber Size Process
- Mineral Filler Treatment
To find out more about this silane, contact us or check more about our Silanil range.